Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Gah

I feel as if I've done nearly everything with my life that I want to do, with a few exceptions. I've been married, I've been pregnant (aborted, never wanted to be a mom and never regretted it), I've traveled to other countries, I graduated from college, made friends, had lovers, loved animals, read good books, eaten good food.

With a few exceptions, I feel like I've done everything that I've wanted to do. I don't feel like I have the energy or the interest to do anything else. There are a couple of places in the world that I would like to travel to, but I have real doubts about my ability to do that. It's useless to think about that now.

I'm unemployed, but I just signed up for COBRA insurance from my last job, and if mental health is included in that, I'll go. I already take an anti-depressant, but clearly it's not helping.

I'm a miserable human being.

It's lonesome here alone in the self-contained snowglobe.

No comments:

Post a Comment