Monday, March 26, 2012

I Still Can't Believe It

I'm not sure how my husband got to be in his mid-forties and not know the following things:

* What a ladle is

* What a spaghetti grabber is

* The difference between a Kotex and a Tampon (granted, lot's of men don't know this, but still)

* Unplugging various devices (cell phone, crock pot), that are difficult for someone in a wheelchair to plug in so that he might save 10 cents on the electric bill

* Throwing things to someone who is disabled is probably not the best way to give them something, especially if that something is three pairs of underwear that all went different directions

* Handing things to me when my hands are already full and I'm trying to get around using a rolling desk chair

Honest-to-god, having him around is like having a toddler. We're both so relieved when the weekend ends and he goes back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment