Friday, March 2, 2012

Accident

I had an accident last week, and I hurt myself rather badly. A relative flew out from another state to look after me for what they said would be two weeks.

When they arrived, they decided they would be leaving on Monday instead.

On Wednesday, they decided they would leave on Friday.

They left. My idiot husband drove them to a hotel where they want to spend the night "alone" and try to change their flight to tomorrow. And where they want to fly to is being hit hard by tornadoes right now. I don't know how they think they're going to land at their airport of choice with massive high winds, thunderstorms, and tornadoes going on.

I can't walk--the crutches are difficult for me, I get dizzy and tend to tip over; I don't have enough strength in my arms to lift myself up out of a chair or off the floor. Last night my husband was helping me off the toilet, and he dropped me. I had to crawl on my hands and knees back into the living where there's a big chair I could pull myself up into. And I still needed help. I pee in a big plastic bowl. I can't get home health care for love or money. On Monday, I will be on my own. I haven't showered since the 28th although I've had sitz baths; I haven't washed my hair since the 28th. I'm yucky.

So my husband came home and the first thing he did was ask me for money. I already gave him $400- and where he should allocate the money. He already spent it. He even wants me to repay him for some Chinese food he picked up for us on Monday night. Who does that? And he wants more? And was angry that I wrote my relative a check for part of their airfare to come out here? I can't take this, I just can't. I'm thinking of asking him to move out. Now. This weekend.

I can't survive on my own financially, but I can't survive living this way regardless.

I feel abandoned, alone, and very, very, very, very angry.

No comments:

Post a Comment