Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Tired, Sleepy, Tired, WTF?

Wow, I just deleted my first spam comment. Heh.

I'm tired. I mean...sleepy can't stay awake tired.

I just feel exhausted, energyless, pooped, wiped, laid out.

I don't know why, but it's starting to scare me a bit. I've slept the greater part of the last 36 hours.

I accept that I am depressed, and maybe more depressed than I accept, but the sleeping seems to be more about something going on in my body.

I'm taking all my medications, I'm watching what I eat, I'm not exercising because, well, I'm TIRED, but maybe it would help? I don't know. When it takes me 3 hours to screw up the energy or fortitude to go out and get the mail? That's too much.

I have insurance, maybe I should just go to the doctor? I'm going monthly at this rate.

I'm hungry, have been hungry since 5:30pm, but I haven't gotten up to fix something.Oy.

No comments:

Post a Comment